Georgia Capital PLC (the “Group") has published today its first quarter 2023 financial results.
- NAV per share (GEL) up 3.3% in 1Q23 (up 6.4% in GBP terms), reflecting strong value creation across our portfolio companies
- Net Capital Commitment (NCC) ratio decreased by 1.4 ppts to 19.7% in 1Q23, resulting from the continued growth in the portfolio value and decrease in the guarantees issued
- GEL 26.4 million dividends realised in 1Q23, of which GEL 21.2 million related to participation in BoG’s on-market share buybacks
- Sale of hospitality assets for US$ 28 million in 1Q23, leading to a decrease in the aggregate net debt to EBITDA of our private portfolio companies (down from 3.3x at 31-Dec-22 to 3.0x at 31-Mar-23)
- From US$ 300 million outstanding GCAP Eurobond, US$ 79 million have been repurchased to date
- Successful completion of the transfer from LSE Premium to LSE Standard listing, and a launch of the US$ 10 million share buyback and cancellation programme in April 2023
The results announcement together with the supplementary financial information (excel file) are available on the Group’s website at https://georgiacapital.ge/ir/financial-results. An investor/analyst webinar, organised by the Group, will be held on 10 May 2023, at 14:00 UK / 15:00 CET / 09:00 US Eastern Time. The duration of the webinar will be 60 minutes and will consist of a 30-minute update and a 30-minute Q&A session.