Georgia Capital PLC (the “Group") has published today its financial results for the second quarter and the first half of 2022.
- NAV per share (GEL) flat (up 0.2%) in 2Q22 (down 16.4% in 1H22), reflecting stabilisation following 16.5% decrease in 1Q22
- 2Q22 NAV per share (GBP) increased 14.4% (down 2.1% in 1H22), reflecting the 14.2% appreciation of GEL against GBP during the second quarter (a 17.0% appreciation in 1H22)
- Net Capital Commitment (NCC) ratio decreased by 1.2 ppts to 27.0% in 2Q22, resulting from ongoing robust liquidity at the GCAP level and the strong GEL
- GEL 9.4 million dividends collected from the private portfolio companies in 2Q22, with an additional GEL 22.8 million dividends received from BoG in July 2022
- US$ 46.8 million loans issued to our beverages and real estate businesses converted into equity in 2Q22, as previously announce
- c.816,000 shares repurchased in 2Q22 (total bought back and cancelled now at c.6% of issued capital since 10-Aug-21)
The results announcement together with the supplementary financial information (excel file) are available on the Group’s website at https://georgiacapital.ge/ir/financial-results. An investor/analyst webinar, organised by the Group, will be held today at 14:00 UK / 15:00 CET / 9:00 US Eastern Time. The duration of the webinar will be 60 minutes and will consist of a 30-minute update and a 30-minute Q&A session.
Please click the link to join the webinar:
Webinar ID: 823 2380 9213
Or use the following international dial-in numbers available at: https://gcap-ge.zoom.us/u/kbAo3RD81T
Webinar ID: 823 2380 9213#
Participants, who will be joining through the webinar, can use the “raise hand” feature at the bottom of the screen to ask questions. Participants, who will be joining through the international dial-in number, can dial *9 to raise a hand and ask questions.