Diversified Resilient Economy
- Diversified non-commodity reliant economy with consistently high GDP growth across the last decade
Top-ranked in economy environment indices
- Seventh in "Ease of Doing Business" (2020).
- Top eight in Europe region by Economic Freedom Index (Heritage Foundation, 2020) and #12 internationally.
- Low corruption and bribery risk (Transparency International, 2019 and Trace International, 2019).
Investment-led GDP growth - 5.1% growth in 2019
- Development of large public infrastructure programmes backed by multilateral international funding driving potential GDP growth.
Historically low inflation with 3% target set from 2018 by National Bank of Georgia