Georgia Capital PLC (the “Group") has published today its financial results for the third quarter and nine months of 2021.
- NAV per share (GEL) up 9.7% in 3Q21, mainly resulting from:
- GEL 178.4 million value creation across our private portfolio (+7.0 ppts impact)
- A 15.6% increase in BoG share price in 3Q21, adding GEL 66.2 million (+2.6 ppts impact) to the value of our holding
- Outstanding quarterly revenue and EBITDA growth across our private portfolio, up 24.6% and 27.4% y-o-y, respectively, in 3Q21 (up 25.8% and 45.4%, y-o-y in 9M21)
- Record aggregate quarterly net operating cash flows of GEL 137.4 million, up 23.9% y-o-y in 3Q21
- GEL 30 million dividends collected from the private portfolio companies in 3Q21 (GEL 44.4 million in 9M21), including GEL 25 million dividends from GHG businesses
- Buyout of the minority shareholders in Retail (Pharmacy) agreed at renegotiated terms, providing the path to 100% ownership and stretching over six year/tranches at 5.25x EV/EBITDA multiple
- Additional sales of US$ 10.3 million commercial real estate properties in September-November 2021 leading to a total of US$ 45.0 million divestment with an 11.3% premium (US$ 4.6 million) since June 2021
The results announcement together with the supplementary financial information (excel file) and investor presentation are available on the Group’s website at https://georgiacapital.ge/ir/financial-results. An investor/analyst webinar, organised by the Group, will be held today at 13:00 UK / 14:00 CET / 08:00 US Eastern Time. The duration of the webinar will be 60 minutes and will consist of a 30-minute update and a 30-minute Q&A session.
Please click the link to join the webinar:
Webinar ID: 858 6566 0780
Or use the following international dial-in numbers available at: https://gcap-ge.zoom.us/u/kc0J0b0Aaw
Webinar ID: 858 6566 0780#
Participants, who will be joining through the webinar, can use the “raise hand” feature at the bottom of the screen to ask questions. Participants, who will be joining through the international dial-in number, can dial *9 to raise a hand and ask questions.