Georgia Capital PLC (the “Group") has published today its financial results for the third quarter and nine months of 2022.
- NAV per share (GEL) up 8.2% in 3Q22, following stabilisation in 2Q22, driven by strong growth in BOG value
- NAV per share (GBP) increased 25.5% in 3Q22, reflecting the 16.0% appreciation of GEL against GBP during the third quarter and strong growth in GEL terms
- Net Capital Commitment (NCC) ratio decreased by 2.6 ppts to 24.4% in 3Q22, resulting from strong growth in the portfolio value and GEL’s appreciation against US$
- GEL 32.0 million regular dividend income from the portfolio companies in 3Q22 (GEL 66.4 million in 9M22)
- US$ 102 million GCAP Eurobonds re-purchased to date, including $29 million through the Modified Dutch Auction (“MDA”) in October 2022, of which, US$ 65 million were cancelled
The results announcement together with the supplementary financial information (excel file) are available on the Group’s website at https://georgiacapital.ge/ir/financial-results. An investor/analyst webinar, organised by the Group, will be held today at 13:00 UK / 14:00 CET / 08:00 US Eastern Time. The duration of the webinar will be 60 minutes and will consist of a 30-minute update and a 30-minute Q&A session.