Georgia Capital PLC (the “Group") has published today its fourth quarter and full year 2022 preliminary financial results.
- Record 4Q22 NAV per share of GEL 65.56, up 14.9% q-o-q, mainly driven by continued growth in BoG’s value
- NAV per share (GBP) increased by 8.5% in 4Q22 and was up 33.2% in FY22, the latter reflecting GEL’s 28.1% appreciation against GBP in FY22
- Net Capital Commitment (NCC) ratio decreased by 3.3 ppts to 21.1% in 4Q22, resulting from strong growth in the portfolio value and robust liquidity at GCAP
- GEL 27.4 million regular dividend income from the portfolio companies in 4Q22 (GEL 93.9 million in FY22, up 26.2% y-o-y)
- Proposed transfer from LSE Premium to LSE Standard listing, which represents a better fit for execution of GCAP’s strategy
The results announcement together with the supplementary financial information (excel file) are available on the Group’s website at https://georgiacapital.ge/ir/financial-results. An investor/analyst webinar, organised by the Group, will be held on 21 February 2023, at 14:00 UK / 15:00 CET / 09:00 US Eastern Time. The duration of the webinar will be 60 minutes and will consist of a 30-minute update and a 30-minute Q&A session.
Please register at the Registration link to attend the event.